In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 48 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:23 pm

advice column

Go down

advice column

Post by LoveHugsHaile♥ on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi i'm Hailemusicbear11 and i'm here to answer your questions! cat if you have a question or in need of advice i'm here! example dear haile i am having trouble at school. my teacher is nice but the kids are not so great. how do i survive the rest of the semester? -kittycat face or anonimus <however you spell it. example hi kittycat face here is my advice to you. be true to yourself don't let others get to you but if they start bullying more you should always go to your parents or an adult and tell them the problem. signed H hi haile what if they don't handle it well what if they bully me even more! Crying or Very sad i don't know if telling an adult will be a good idea they might call me a tattletale! - kittycat face. dear kitty cat face you should always come to an adult they have a way of handling things without it getting out. and tattling is to get someone in trouble for a little thing purposely just to hurt them. this is different. they make you feel that it would be tattling so they can get away with it. : silent don't ever be afraid to speak up! - signed H dear haile it worked! my parents contacted the principal and the bullys don't even know who told on them! they got talked to by their parents and are now nicer than ever! thanks haile! -kittycat face well you get the picture Very Happy don't be shy to ask me any questions as long as it's clean and follows the rules. have fun and remember you must be the change you want to see in the world! -Haile Cool
LoveHugsHaile♥
Special Bear

Extraness : 0
Location : Well since you asked nicely it's posted on noneofyourbusiness.com XD

View user profile http://bearville.com or webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: advice column

Post by SnowBoy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm

ok Wink
SnowBoy
Special Bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminDiamond on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 am

Wow haile this is a really good idea! Just giving you some tips please ask me next time you post something like this just so i know ahead of time Very Happy and sometimes there can be drama on these kinds of pages so try to stay out of that Smile thanks!
AdminDiamond
Admin

View user profile http://bearvilleextra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AdminFluffy♥ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks for this hailie (:

Topic moved from random chat to advice collumn
AdminFluffy♥
Special Bear

Extraness : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yays

Post by LoveHugsHaile♥ on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

lol ok i posted this the first time i joined so i didn't know i had to ask about these so yeah i'll do my best to stay out of drama prob drama wont even happen Smile i got the idea from newspapers and tv shows so i thought hey why not give it a shot on a forum! so srsly if u need any advice let me know!-DeckTheHallsHaile

Last edited by DeckTheHallsHailie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol typos)
LoveHugsHaile♥
Special Bear

Location : Well since you asked nicely it's posted on noneofyourbusiness.com XD

View user profile http://bearville.com or webkinz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down